.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

January 07, 2004

Hello again,

This is another attempt at making the people contribute something. I know, can be done via groups emails too, but hey, no harm in some more enthu to know what all you are upto. I know for sure that vittal is enjoying his curd rice. The southi restaurants here are ok sorts. There is a nice one about 45 mins aways where I have gone once.

So dudes and dudecess, please accept the invit and post any crap that comes to your mind. That can include what you may have in the past hour too. Trust me to post some crap here. Ah, ,my car is at the mechanic. Time to call and ask if she is ready for pickup or not. Cheerio for this one. Waiting for you all. And ah, Happy New Year

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?