.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

January 05, 2004

Monday, the manic one. I have almost finalized the courses that I will be taking this semester. Almost is the keyword here. Just need two more. I had hoped for a non course semester this, only research, but as it turns out, I need two more. So here I am taking some arbit courses. Nothing good is being offered that I want to take. Pratical spectroscopy sounds nice. I even thought about taking financial engineering.

And wow, the sem has barely started and I have meeting lined up. NOn counting my advisor meeting tommorow, i have two more, 10 am and 11 am. I dont even know if I can make the first one. Things are going to be hot this semester. But I am sure it will all downhill from there onwards.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?