.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

January 28, 2004

The pains in making pav bhaji......are not all that much. Infact the complete thing can be done in under 40 mins including cutting etc. What I am not counting is the warming up of the buns. That I think even our very own sirdee can do without much fuss. So take a few potatoes, peel and cut em, a little cauliflower and whatever else is left in your fridge. A little bit of water and steam them.

Meanwhile, cut onions, loads of em, mean atleast three and tomato. Saute them both and add chilies and ginger and whatever masalas you want too. Mash the steamed veggies and mix everything. 5 mins down the line and presto, you are done. So you see, not all that difficult. An interesting thing to make. Now only if I could prepare bhel puri like the thele wala.

Now I have been receiving a lot of requests to make a full meal when I am in India. Surely I will do it. So head over anytime. Help me in cutting the stuff and I can cook it. Hozzat!!!!!!!!!

My brother got engaged among a lot of ado, January the 26th 2004, republic day. I was on the phone for quite a while. Let the bill come and then I can commit suicide for going bankrupt. Donations for my bill paying are gladly accepted.

Have one homework due tomorrow, so me will hit the books, actually one book only and get that done.

Taking a break

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?