.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

January 23, 2004

Though I might update this thing a little more. Hey, you ppl should remind me to do this. Atleast mail me. "Update the blog." Usually I play squash on wednesday with the former ME grad council president(you can guess who the current one is?) But this wednesday he was busy, so he mailed me that he would be able to. I write back a one liner chat style. The reply. Your spelling is absolutely wonderful. :-)

Ok, at the days goes by, india gets another anniversary for becoming a republic and it conincides with my bothers to be anniversary. Thats neat. For all those in delhi, and even outside, are invited to the ring ceremony.

What have you all been upto all this time. Well I made some aloo tikki's this past evening, and they came out quite nice. So had fun eating them(what else). Three are still left. Available on a first come basis. No booking.

Today in the morning I had a meeting with the dean for international affairs. Interesting fellow, quite nice to talk to. The graduate office for internal students wants to organize a periodic event for the internation grads. Anything goes. My name was recommended by my grad secretary. Well, so I will most probably end up on the advisoree committee to the the new organizations. It would be called RISA - Rackham International Student Organization. Dearest Sirdee should tell us the meaning of this word(please post and tell).

Well that was today. And it snows again. Today morning it was a seething -17C. I am sweating out here. Can someone get a cooler please and a surahi. Luv ya all

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?