.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

January 15, 2004

The "Vits" Has Arrived

I'm sure you've heard it before....but I say it again here....

Life Stinks

Had a pretty good trip back home. But thanks to some people who didn't turn up (Read CLC), I was left asking for more...and more...But then you would say one never gets enough.

The trip back was horrific to say the least. First the "trauma" of having to leave after "just" 3 weeks, next having to stopover for 10 hrs at the Moscow Airport (trust me...it's worse than it sounds). Follow all that up with my nightmare in NYC (missed bus to Harrisburg by 5 mts and had to wait for 6 hrs more for the next bus in the frikkin bus station)...you have all the ingredients to make up for one hell of a concoction.

I got back to Harrisburg at 7.30 AM and took a lil time to just get used to the fact that I was back to where I have all my classes and research and tutoring and all that work to do (just thinking about all that work made me sick for a minute). I dunno if it was the jet-lag or the tiredness of all that waiting/sitting but I could just manage a shower and then hit the sack by 9 AM. When I woke up, it was 8 PM. I had slept through the day and missed my first class which was from 6-9 PM. I figured what the hell and slept for another 2 hrs....:-).

As for today, I'm trying to get to meet most of the people I need to for my job and research work and get the grind started all over again.

Watch this space for more updates from me and oh yeah, don't forget the scoop on the trip to India :-)

Cheerio...
Vits

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?