.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

February 16, 2004

No pain this time. My bother was here visiting the US or A after his engagement. So I got a lot of photos and stuff. What stuff, clothes, eats, and also tadka lagane wala yanta.

My brother basically comes here to sleep and eat. He does not get these things while on the road, so he completes them here. Unfortunately he got to spend valentines day with me. Fortunately, Bhabhi and me collaborated and got him some flowers. Nothing too much fancy apart from that.

We went, ate outside quite a lot and did a bit of shopping. Wo to abhi engagement se hi list mil gayi usko. Dont even ask what all was there. Eye liners etal. Well. All part of life. Is it? Got me scared!!!!

And then left him at the airport yesterday afternoon and he would be in Richmond, VA with clients and all. Well that's that.

Sad part is that he also got the camcorder cassestes. Wo abhi tak nahi dekh paya.

All right, here is the bottom line. I have digital photos of my dearest brother and my to be bhabhi. So the deal is this, read this and please post comments of any sort. Tabhi milenge. Nahi to nahi. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?