.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

February 27, 2004

The perils of skiing are not many says Amit...I think I'll agree...the perils are a whole lot less compared to the thrills....the feeling of coming down at almost terminal velocity down a 1000 ft hill...is awesome...if u lose a little control or move toward a tree...your whole life flases by your eyes...!!

Just kidding...it's not as bas as it sounds...in fact..it's a whole lot of fun. I thoroughly enjoyed the 2 and half hours that I was skiing. No photos while skiing though for obvious reasons...:-)...but speed surely thrills...

I did fall over quiet a few times till I got the hang of it. I actually went down like 3-4 times without a single fall...it was really nice...Cost me $50...but was worth every single cent.

After skiing...went to see the highly controvertial Movie "The Passion Of The Christ" directed by Mel Gibson...one heck of a powerful movie if u've ever see one. This is one movie not worth missing. It is very visual in it's depictions mind you. But a lot of that actually happened...or so say historians...

Followed that up with dinner at the "Capitol Diner"...Amit, you might remember this as the place we went for dinner when u came over to my place...

All in all was a very very enjoyable day...

Oh I forgot the icing on the cake....I BUNKED a class to go do all this...:-D
So much for mature people ;-)

Cheerio...!
Vits

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?