.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

May 18, 2004

Coming back to make my Blog, my dear friends. Again! This time, lets see how far I can take this thing. Been a few hectic days post my exams. Unfortunately as it happens, I will probably miss my Prelim deadline. But the work will go on. My fuel processor project is in a fast flow, with the actual hardware being assembled. From behold the theory and experimentation, we actually seem to be making something. Its a little contrary offcourse. Overstepping the realm of sciences, we are now doing the work of engineers. But what the heck. Its fun!

On a personal front, cricket is back and my feet still ache from yesterday. I batted and batted and batted. Almost all 16 of the total 18 over, falling only 4 runs of the target to make it a nail biting finish. That's one thing that bugs me. I always get out without finishing the full thing. Yes, I do come very near and leave with the team just a skin away from victory, but why do I get out? I normally open, and am out with about 2 over to go and 10 or so runs to get. The team almost wins always, but there have been cases where we lost by a couple of runs. Real heartbreaking those with so much hard work gone in.

That was a sob story. To the point where I need new tyres for my car. Will put me $250 or so behind. And with gas prices crossing the $2 mark here, its a hot topic. Amrikans just love to drive and want the cheapest gas they can get. Ditch this hot topic......

....and get another! Sonia, of the Gandhi fame, refusing to the take the top chair. So much being said. I take my daily intake of news. Howz the corporates doing out there. Hey Clc, howz the crash go in your company.

I saw "Mein Hu Na", bad movie. I wont even give a synopsis here. Heard that "Troy" is nice. With two heartthrobs, Orlando Bloom and Brad Pitt, its a must see for the fairer kind. So live has the following components. Work, Cricket, Cooking, Cleaning, laundry, Movies, not necessary in that order.

Now, since I haven't written anything in a long long time, please be kind on me. Even though I cant get angry on you people to comment now, I humbly request my well wishers to drop a small note here.

With a long type finally. Loeuf to all of you.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?