.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

August 07, 2004

The Doc strikes back 

Whew! One report one....and that too almost. I gave it in with two revisions previously and it came back with lots of revisions. Just finished the third today morning at 9 am and mailed it in. Lets hope only a few things this time. Then I just need to collate it and print it out. Go to the professors and distribute it.

Forget the work thing. Its a saturday and I should not talk on that side. Its vella time. Its 1 pm and here I sit on my sofa with my lappy typing these words. In the backgroud its "Shaadi ka ladoo", so something is going on. Apart from that I have no plans for today. Have to do my laundry, but that later in the night. Abhi ti kuch nahi.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?