.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

August 16, 2005

A little back in form 

.....and we have a website. Finally stringing up some good scores again. After a long draught of getting out for a low score after being settled in nicely, I am in the runs again. Not as an opener, but just below at the number one position. Have being playing that position for the last week or so and here are my scores. 23(24), 40(36), 46(45) in the previous 3 innings. Today was at 10 of 16 when a very short ball which I could have hit anywhere got caught at the boundary. Right at the edge. Well theres always tommorow. The second small match I made a duck trying to hit out first ball. Again at the boundary. Now comes the interesting part. In the three matches which I scored well, we lost and the last two with my low scores, we won. Now does that make me someone we all know?

Comments:
abe...

Start getting out early :-p You score too slow :-p
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?