.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

November 19, 2005

Orlando........ 

So if I was not wasting my time on email, what was I doing in Orlando. Well, there was the conference too remember. Two talks in the same day, the first attended by 30 people and the second by 8 people. Pretty nice overall, but the conference was marked by a number of missing speakers. What the reason for that was, I do not know! But apart from that, it was Disney World. One day for three Disney parks is impossible, I managed to get about 10% of each park. Spending 3-4 hours in Epcot, Magic Kingdom and MGM, I was dead tired by the end. The other days were spent in visiting the Kennedy space center and the beaches of Tampa.

Call me for details. I will not try to sell you something, I promise!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?