.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

December 18, 2005

Hear Me? 

After setting up the Control Tower feed, I am still waiting for it to show up on the liveatc website so I can hear myself. Well, that has not happened, so I figure out a way to record the feed on my server. The only problem is that if the feed breaks, the recording stops and does not resume. I did manage about 20 minutes of recording. I started the recording just before my flight. So you hear a couple of call from me. I am posting a bunch of files. The first is just the two calls from me cut out from the whole audio. The second is the full audio. My calls are at 12:15 and 19:45 in the audio file. The third is the full audio but the silent parts cut out. Its if you just want to listen how one of the controllers at Ann Arbor sound. In that file you can hear me at 4:05 and just before 5 minutes.

Here is the transcript:
1) Before Taxi -
# Ann Arbor ground, Cessna three three three Uniform Mike, northwest Tees, ready to taxi, information whiskey
# three Uniform Mike, Ann Arbor ground, taxi to runway two four
# Taxi to runway two four for three three three Uniform Mike

2) After pre-takeoff checklists and standing just short of the runway
# Ann Arbor tower, Cessna three three three Uniform, runway two four, ready for takeoff, northbound.
# three Uniform Mike, Ann Arbor tower, cleared for takeoff, right turn approved.
# cleared for takeoff, right turn approved, three Uniform Mike

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?