.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

January 10, 2006

The wrath of the weather god! 

As promised in the solo post, here is the details for the single laps trips we did and
also for the mis-spellings of weeks in the previous post. I was scheduled for my pre-solo checkride december the 16th(friday). That din't happen! It was the weather god. I finally got through the pre-solo checkride on monday the 19th. The next thing offcourse was the solo. I schedule for the 21st. Conditions really early were ok to good but they were deteriorating slowly. Anyway we go up hoping to beat the weather. Right on the climbout, the ceiling goes IFR. You can hear the full version here or the cut version here.

Then came the christmas break and I had a nice trip to chicago. Coming back monday, I scheduled every day of the week to get something in. All wiped out. Friday was a chance. Up we go again and it happens yet again. Hear it again. Full and cut.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?